Today's Touching True Life Story is a MUST READ

Leave a Comment



A King had a male servant who, in all
circumstances always said to him;My king, do not
be discouraged because everything God does is
perfect,no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal
attacked the king,the servant managed to kill the
animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from
losing a finger. Furious and without showing
gratitude,the King said;if God was good,I would
not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied;Despite all these things,I can
only tell you that God is good and everything He
does is perfect,He is never wrong. Outraged by
the response,the king ordered the arrest of his
servant. Later, he left for another hunt and was
captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice.
In the altar, the savages found out that the king
didn't had one finger in place, he was released
because he was considered not "complete" to be
offered to the gods.
On his return to the palace, he authorized the release of his servant and said; My friend, God
was really good to me. I was almost killed but for
lack of a single finger I was let go.
But I have a question; If God is so good, why did
He allow me to put you in jail?. He replied; My
king, if I had gone with you, I would have been sacrificed because I have no
missing finger.
Everything God does is perfect, He is never
wrong. Often we complain about life,and the
negative things that happen to us, forgetting that
nothing is random, and that everything has a purpose. God knows why he chose you to receive
this message today,
If you Believe that God is on your side as u begin this
new day,
then press"SHARE"
&write,"AMEN" if u mean it!!! Share with your friends
And like our page 
GOD bless you as you do so — with Adegboyega Olayimika and 102 others.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment