Another woman lives with my husband

Leave a Comment



I am a mother of five girls. I lost the sixth child who incidentally was a boy a day after I gave birth to him.

It’s been two years since that incident. I have not taken in after I lost the baby. It really isn’t the reason I am writing you; rather it has to do with the determination of one woman to cause problems in my marriage. Funny enough, she is also married but having issues with her husband. She met my husband and fell in love with him. 

When I heard the rumours of their affairs, I called the lady to warn her off my husband and to inform her I wasn’t ready for polygamy. She ignored my calls and is as a matter of fact living with my husband at his station in Seme borde. He comes home at times. I have done series of prayers to no avail. Please I need your advice. 

Worried Wife.a

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment