Pls Help!!!! My Big joystick is Destroying My Marriage

Leave a Comment

UNEDITED:

Myself & my wife have had a problem with my joystick size since we met 10 years ago. We have been married 8years now,& our s***x life is dead. We had our daughter 3 years ago which was probably the last time we Were Intimate properly so that we could have a baby .But even this was a struggle & my wife was pleased she got prenant quickly so that we didnt have to carry on with with full s**x. We went to see counselors & have seeked advice from other sources, but it has all failed. All they tell you is have lots of pre-intimacy, of which we already did. We both enjoy pre-intimacy & she would be relaxed, even if she had a few drinks. But as soon as it came to p*n*tration i could see the pain her face. Most of the time she would try & continue to plese me, but i wanted her to enjoy it properly. We love each other like mad otherwise as we dont have any other problems. Apart from our intimate problem, we hardly have any disputes. She has now admitted to me that she is Being Intimate with someone else only for only for that reason. She says that she doesnt feel any love towards him, & she still loves me & wants to stay with me, but she just cant Be Intimate with me. I am trying my best to get my head round it, but i dont know if i can. especialy when she is doing things now that i always wanted to try such as BehindBased s**x. So as you can see having a large joystick isn't always such a good thing when you love someone & they have to go elsewhere to get they want, which is s**x without the pain. This is something that i cant talk to anyone about as they think you are just boasting about the of your joystick, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Sites like this are the only times you can say what are feeling.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment