Should I Harbour A Married Woman In My House?

1 comment



"I cant sleep as I type this cos I think I have involved myself in a mess. 

I met this lady of 29 in a social networking site and she told me she had a problem of miscarriage which I advised her on what to do to avoid having it again. I never knew she fell in love with me in the process.

 She always complain to me how her husband always beat her and even ra.ped her right in front of her children. This is a continuous process in her husband's house. She wants a divorce but I keep begging her to be patience but the continuous beating she gets from her husband makes my advice sounds silly. 

Now she is threatening to leave her house and run to mine and spend 2days before her husband kills her. She has no other place to run to. Should I harbour her? Is this right?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


1 comment:

  1. My dear brother the answer is simply NO. Don't ever try it becouse you will be inviting course to your life. If the women means to take a brake from the husband she should run to her parents. What is pushing her to you now is lost and not love ok. A word is good for the Wise. Be very careful.

    ReplyDelete