Please Help: A Lady Is After My Man

Leave a Comment

 My fiance(we are planning to get married next year) and I attend a fellowship together,we hold leadership positions in our various departments.

 There is this girl that attends the fellowship, she flirts with him badly that people have come to notice, someone even called her to order Just recently.

 I noticed he deletes his a chat with her and confronted him, he said it was inappropriate for me to see it.

 I told him that as a leader,there shouldn't be such familiarity with these people and he apologised.

 He said she was just telling him about her admirers and I made it clear to him that she is only telling him that she is hot that he would be foolish not to want her.

 She has also started calling and texting me recently, and at the end of every conversation she would ask of my fiance.

 She went to his workplace and tried to set up a date with him but he didnt go because he was very busy.

 She is getting bolder by the day,what do I do? i feel like i am loosing him.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment