I Should Have Ran Away From The Country After Stealing N45m - Graduate

1 comment


Its amazing how a graduate will result to stealing in order to survive in this country, it just shows how great our problems are and how little the government is doing about it, but regardless of how hard situations are you should never go into illegal business....that's just being lazy.

The Lagos State Special Anti-Robbery Squad Command has arrested a 30-year-old man believed to have been the mastermind of two great robberies at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja in 2012 and 2013.

The suspect, Samuel Mayegun, aka Asiwaju, who claims to be a graduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State, was arrested in the Ikorodu area of Lagos last Thursday.

It  had been in the news in April 2013 that about eight suspects stole over N400m from bureau de change operators at the airport in 2012 and went for another robbery the following year and carted away N9m.

The police were able to arrest most of the suspects after the second robbery but it was learnt that Mayegun continued to evade arrest from policemen until he was arrested by policemen while attempting to stage another robbery.

The suspect, who claimed to have made N45m from the robberies, said he continued to rob because all his investments had failed.

He said his only regret was that he did not flee the country when he had the chance to.

He said, “My regret is that I did not heed the advice of my friends who told me to run away from the country because N45m was enough to do good business abroad.

“I also feel sad that God saved me and gave me the opportunity to escape, but I messed it up. God really loved me because all our members were rounded up and I was the only one left, yet I did not use the opportunity to escape.”

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUGER MUMMY OR DADDY PLEASE CALL THIS LINE 08132333771 PLEASE BE MATURE.

    ReplyDelete