Popular Nollywood Actress Set To Get Married This Weekend to Producer Tchidi Chikere

Leave a Comment

She's a very quiet actress in terms of social networks activities but I guess this event would be loud, Tchidi and Nuella Njubigbo have been dating before he divorced his wife Sophia who has three children for him and there were rumours that Nuella was the reason for the breakup. 

There were reports last year that the actress had moved in together with Tchidi at Graceland Estate in Ajah but they both kept mute about this. Well, Nuella has released a statement confirming the news of her upcoming wedding, which was rumoured some weeks back, saying that she's only following her heart. 

She denied being the cause of the the Tchidi's seperation, saying she was in a relationship at that time, though she and the movie producer had always been best of friends. 

Their friendship grew over the years and they became closer and their hearts clicked. "Well, maybe the flying rumours contributed to this and made me look more his way, or it could have been part of life we have no control over. "Suffice this to say, he proposed to me a while ago and after very careful thought and consideration on every side I said yes. 

Would I say no because of what people would say and damn where my heart led me? Just like Bill Cosby said, ‘the key to failure is trying to please everybody’. I chose not to take that route, instead follow my heart," she said.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment