Wow!!! NEPA No More blackout, 1986 deadline captured

1 comment
When i saw this photo, it sent cold waves through my own body. Mind you, the set deadline  was 1986, therefore, this paper was published before 1986. It is only a country like ours, we still celebrate leaders for leading us nowhere, for eradicating nothing and upholding corruption. 

If there was ever a power plan to electrify Nigeria, i don't think it would have eluded us so much by now.In a corporate world, no project manager or government should be spared for doing so badly. Even after 30 years, we are still not sure if there will be "NO MORE BLACK-OUT". I think a dedicated company of about 1000 staff, would have electrified Nigeria if they were put on a consistent budget for 30years. 

I will be justified personally if i tell myself, no  government leader in our history should be celebrated because they were all vision-less. Our pass leaders failed the country, NEPA failed the country,,,a hateful and unruly people didn't even know they deserved better. I rest my case because the hate is already consuming me but i am happy to see serious nations care passionately for their own.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


1 comment: