Stephen Keshi Confirms His Exit As Super Eagles Coach, As Team Captain, Joseph Yobo, Announces Retirement

Leave a Comment

 Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, has confirmed that he his leaving his post after the 2-0 defeat to France yesterday. He revealed this through his twitter account. Read his tweet below....


 Meanwhile, team captain, Joseph Yobo yesterday evening announced his resignation as a player for the super eagles.  Yobo after the defeat to France, told reporters that it was time for him to go face his family and club football.

 "It was a bitter-sweet moment for me but I think it is time to focus on my family. It has been a long road. I never thought that I’d be here because I missed the last six games of the season through injury. They gave me an opportunity but it is unfortunate what happened. I gave my all,” he said.

 The 33 year old defender said he would like to concentrate on club football now.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment