Even if many of my so-called friends will disappear,I am leaving as a very happy and fulfilled man-President Jonathan

Leave a Comment
After 5 years in service as President of Nigeria, President Jonathan is ready to bow out as a great and a fulfilled man. During the Anglican Thanksgiving and farewell service in the honour of the president and First lady, President Jonathan said
“When I look at the whole picture of my life up to when I became the president of this country, I say that if soldiers and police officers that have not received 0. 5 percent of the benefits that I have received from the state can lay their lives for this country, I should do anything in the interest of Nigeria including paying the supreme price.
As long as live, I will continue to do my best for the state because the state has helped
me as a person. I have to thank Nigerians especially my state for giving me the opportunity to serve as deputy governor and the whole country gave me the opportunity to serve as Vice President and then president, first was to complete the tenure of the late president and later serve as president from which I am exiting now as a very happy and fulfilled man.

I believe there are reasons for everything. Some hard decisions have their own cost, no doubt about that. That I have ran the government this way that stabilized certain things, the electoral process and other things that brought stability into this country. They were very costly decisions which I myself must be ready to pay for.
Some people come to me and say this or that person is he not your friend that benefited. Is it not your government that this person benefited from? But this is what the person is saying. But I used to say worse statements will come. If you take certain decisions, you should know that those close to you will even abandon you at some point. And I tell them that more of my so-called friends will disappear.”

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment