Lol,,Patience Jonathan Agrees Not to Divorce Goodluck Jonathan When He Leaves Office

Leave a Comment
We brought you an earlier report on the president speech during the farewell service organised by the  Cathedral Church of the Advent, Life Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja but we didn't bring you the concluding part of the speech.

PUNCH reports that the President speaking of how more friends will likely desert him after his exit from office said,
 ''If you take certain decisions, you should know that those close to you will even abandon you at some point. And I tell them that more of my so-called friends will disappear. When FW De Clark took the decision to abolish minority rule in RSA, even his wife divorced him. I hope my wife will not divorce me.

Dame Jonathan reportedly shouted 'No' as her response to the question.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment