Orubebe Denies Decamping to APC. Threatens to Sue

Leave a Comment

 Mr. Orubebe, has denied media reports that he was leaving the Peoples Democratic Party to join the All Progressives Congress.

 Orubebe said in a telephone conversation with Punch that he was “a proud and committed member” of the PDP, who is with the President in his bid to reorganize the party.

He said those behind the fictitious report hacked into his twitter account.

The former Minister also threatened to drag online media houses and bloggers, who published the story of his alleged defection to the APC without contacting him, before the court.

He said,
“It is not true that I am leaving the PDP for APC; it is not true and it cannot be true. I am taking online media, who have published the story to court.
“I am a core PDP member. I am with my oga(Goodluck Jonathan) and we are planning to reorganise the PDP to make it a party of unification.”

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment