I Beat up Women in The Past - Ace Music Producer Dr Dre Opens up

Leave a Comment

 Dr Dre's baby mama and singer Michel'le has been very open about the physical abuse she suffered from Dr Dre for years and it is widely known that the multi-millionaire music mogul and businessman beat the crap out of journalist Dee Barnes for an interview she did with Ice Cube after he left N.W.A.

On the eve of biopic Straight Outta Compton opening night, Dr. Dre opened up about his vicious attack on the two women. Below is what he told Rolling Stone Mag...

"I made some f**king horrible mistakes in my life. I was young, f**king stupid. I would say all the allegations aren't true – some of them are. Those are some of the things that I would like to take back. It was really f**ked up. But I paid for those mistakes, and there's no way in hell that I will ever make another mistake like that again."

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment