Controversial Actress Cossy Ojiakor Reveals Why She Is Relocating From Lagos To Abuja

Leave a Comment


 Popular boobs flaunting Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has explained her reason for quitting her Lekki home for a new one at Federal Capital Territory.

She told Sunonline that, she left the Lagos home after acquiring a brand new pink-colored Porsche coupe.
According to her,

“I just got an Abuja apartment. I guess I needed a change of environment...
 Besides my new car will develop problems in my Lagos home because the road won’t be nice for it. The road to my Lagos home has plenty of big stones and I won’t be able to take my car home because of its low clearance. So hopefully, before my rent expires here in Abuja, the road to my Lagos home will be fixed.” 

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment