Woman Gruesomely Murders Her Six-month-old Son in Bid to 'Free Him' of Demons

Leave a Comment

 Irene Mbithe(pictured above) has been arrested in Nairobi, Kenya, after she ripped out her six-month-old son's tongue and disemboweled him in an attempt to exorcise him after she became convinced he was possessed by demons.
 Residents raised alarm and called police after Irene's aunt, Catherine Muthama, arrived at the house and saw the gruesome scene.

'When I arrived I was surprised to see the mother having pulled out the tongue of the baby and I screamed at her asking why she had killed him,' the aunt said. The woman is believed to have cut out her son's tongue and scooped out his intestines in an exorcism attempt which neighbours say lasted all night.

The mother, who looked remorseful yet confused, said she meant no harm to him: 'God punish me if I have done anything wrong to my son who I love so much and have prayed for years to conceive and give birth to.'

Police took Mbithe for questioning at the Kayole Police station while the body of the baby was taken to the mortuary.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment