Huge One : Donald Trump Brags About The Size Of His Pen*s On National TV

Leave a Comment


 American politician, Marco Rubio suggested that Trump has 'small hands,' and that it could indicate another body part could be undersized(referring to his manhood).

Marco said:  “He’s always calling me ‘little Marco. I’ll admit he’s taller than me. He’s like 6’2’’, which is why I don’t understand why his hands are the size of someone who’s 5’2’’. Have you seen his hands? And you know what they say about men with small hands?”

Trump did not take this slight on his endowments lightly. He brought it up during a Fox News debate at the Fox Theatre in Detroit.

'He hit my hands. Nobody has ever hit my hands. I've never heard of this one. Look at those hands. Are they small hands?' And he referred to my hands – if they're small, something else must be small.I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee.'

Trump is famously sensitive about his tiny fingers, and has been ever since Spy Magazine branded him a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the late eighties.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment