SHOCKING : Nasir El Rufai’s Brother And Nephew Confirmed D*ad

Leave a Comment


 Mallam Nasir El Rufai is bereaved at the moment. The former FCT minister lost his nephew and brother with 3 of their friends in one day in a fatal car accident.

He took to Twitter on Saturday night to inform his followers:

“On behalf of the El-Rufai family, I thank all of you for the support, sympathies and prayers. May Almighty God… 

May the souls of these young people rest in perfect peace. May God Grant the parents and families the fortitude to bear the losses, Ameen?..

My nephew Lawal was a baby I had nursed. He was my sister’s eldest son. The motor accident took his life, Ibrahim’s and three others today.

It is sad when one’s younger sibling pre-deceased one. I was Ibrahim’s big brother and protector from bullies. He d*ed today.”

He also announced the death on Facebook

“Please join us in praying for the souls of my brother Ibrahim El-Rufai, my nephew Lawal Sani Gwandu and their three friends that died today.

On behalf of the El-Rufai family, I thank all of you for the support, sympathies and prayers. May Almighty God accept our prayers, Amen.

Ibrahim was my immediate kid brother, and until recently worked with First Bank of Nigeria. He is survived by our mother, his siblings, wives and children. Our nephew Lawal Sani Gwandu was younger, married and survived by his wife and children too.

 Their three other friends that d*ed in the vehicle accident I did not know very well. May Aljannah Firdaus be their final abode, Amen.

We just got into Kaduna with the five corpses. We hope that they will be prepared for funeral prayers scheduled for 3.30pm at Sultan Bello Mosque.

 They will be buried insha Allah at the Dawaki Road cemetery after the Asr prayers.
We thank you all and may God reward all in kind, Amen. Nasir”


Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment