Jose Mourinho texted me to say I won the Premier League - Andre Schurrle

Leave a Comment
Jose Mourinho can be dramatic on the field but he does know how to play a very nice guy off the field. Despite selling Andre Schurrle to Wolfsburg for £24m, he still remembered to text the player and invite him to Stamford bridge to collect his medal. Schurrle scored three goals for the Blues during the first part of the campaign, despite playing most games as a substitute, Mourinho sent Schurrle a message saying he will get a winners medal. According to the player,

"I didn't know that I'd get a medal when I didn't play most of the second half of the season. Jose Mourinho sent me a text to say that I'd get a medal and he asked me to come to the last game. That was very nice for me," Schurrle revealed during an interview to BBC.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment