I am not Yusuf Buhari, boy cries out

Leave a Comment
Since the day we were all introduced to Yusuf Buhari, social media has never stopped talking about the cute son of the newly elected President of Nigeria. His fame has spread such that even a look-alike of him has gotten famous also.
The picture above is that of Kabir Hadejia,a look-alike of Yusuf Bhari and he his crying out,,
“My name is Muhammad Kabir Hadejia…There’s a picture of myself and my sister that has gone viral on the internet with people claiming it is Yusuf Buhari, the son of the president. I see news pages on Facebook and twitter spreading the false news. I strongly deny it and would like you to help me spread the news that that picture is me and not Yusuf Buhari. I take this issue very dangerous to my safety and hopefully you will help me. Attached are my pictures so you can compare to confirm I’m real”.
See another photo of him below:
Meanwhile, see the photo of the real Yusuf Buhari below:


Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment